Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Playing catchup

I've once again been called out on slacking with the blog. Apparently it's obvious that I've returned to work. However, there really hasn't been much blog worthy stuff going on except for cute pictures being taken of Mary Elizabeth. So I'm going to spare you and just share some of my faves from the past few weeks. I do want to say that I am surviving work and there are only 14 days left for the kiddos (HALLELUJAH!!!) and Mary Elizabeth has been taking the bottle like a champ with everyone that's keeping her while we're at work. Thanks again to everyone that 's been keeping her!



She's working on her 1st tooth, so she puts EVERYTHING in her mouth (including her hands when nothing else is around)!
She loves her toes!
But it wears her out
" I'm too sexy when I sleep"


Resting before her Christening


My mom's sister and her family came in the same weekend as ME's Christening, so we got to play with her 3rd cousin, Ethan and his mom, Leslie (her 2nd cousin). We took them downtown to see the Peabody ducks and ride the trolley. It made for a long morning, but I enjoyed watching Ethan and Mary Elizabeth's faces during the duck showing.



Aunt Donna and Cousin Leslie

ME's eyes were glued to the ducks as they waddled by.





She's made some great new friends...Mr. Van Patten and SuSu. ME hung out with them , VeVe and Doug on Friday and had a great time. Thanks for entertaining her "Mr. VanPatten"!




No comments: