Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

4 month checkup

Just leave me alone!

Drew took ME to the doctor today for her well-baby checkup. It was basically to find out what we already knew about her...that she's perfect! Drew did inform me, though, that he is never taking her again by himself when shots are involved. He said it was heartbreaking for him to watch his baby girl get stuck 4 times! I told my students this sad news, and they empathized with her as well. The good news is that my dad kept her today and he said that she wasn't fussy after the shots.

Weight: 15 lbs. 5 oz. (83%)
Height: 26 1/4 in long (97%) -- No wonder all of her clothes are too short.
Head: 16 in (40%)
I forgot to add on my last post that she has gotten really good at blowing raspberries. So good, in fact, that spit bubbles end up all over her and whomever she's talking to by the time she's finished "telling you her story".

No comments: