Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bubble gum and bifocals


OK, I know that title doesn't make sense to most. But I did a church skit in 6th grade that was titled "Bubble gum and Bifocals". It has nothing to do with this post, but it's what came to mind. I really just wanted to show a picture of her blue eyes and her new "talent". If you look closely at the 1st picture, you'll notice bubbles all over her face. Mary Elizabeth LOVES blowing "raspberries" and manages to get everything wet that's in reaching distance of her. The mirror over her changing table is very spotted now. If you're ever in need of a good laugh, feel free to call me to come over and watch her. I know it makes my day after work to watch her do this.

No comments: