Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I need your prayers (or at least $1 million)...

...or anything else that will help me get through tomorrow. I go back to work tomorrow and I'm completely dreading it. I know that I'm not the first to leave my baby and head back to the work field, but I'm just not looking forward to it. I went up to school last week to see where I need to pick things back up and to see what kind of shape my kids and class were in. Let's just say that I'm in for a rough time. To be positive, though, I'll only have about 6 1/2 weeks left of school and ME's grandparents, along with some other family members and friends, have been gracious enough to say that they'll take care of her these few weeks since we couldn't find a decent daycare for this short amount of time. So pray for me that I'll be able to be patient with my kids at school and that I don't just slack off with them because I know that these kids need me to help them out.

Oh, I took ME with me to school last week also. I wanted the kids to meet her so they'll know who I'm talking about. Sadly, she already went to the principal's office. I hope that this isn't a sign to her future education. :)

I don't think that ME was nearly in trouble as the girl on the floor.

2 comments:

The Charton's said...

You can do it Erin! It will be harder for you than for her. She will just think it's a fun playdate. It will get easier; you will probably be feeling a lot better about it, about the time summer break gets here....

Laura and Donnie said...

Thought about you all day and hoped you were having a wonderful, FAST day! It does get easier as time goes by!