Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Is Easter for real?

So I know that I'm really late in posting about Easter, but it's better late than never. Easter was quite unusual for me this year. I was really excited about it because I was looking forward to dressing up Mary Elizabeth in one of my dresses that I wore at 3 months old and introducing her to Drew's cousins in Batesville. Unfortunately, I got hit with a stomach bug early Sunday morning and got about 2 hours of sleep. So I informed Drew around 5 am that I wasn't going to Batesville, which also meant that ME wasn't going either. At this point she still wasn't taking the bottle very well, and we didn't want to risk the chance of her going out of town and being fussy and hungry the entire day. With all that said, I want to thank my parents a million times over for coming to my rescue that day. They went to church that morning, then skipped Easter breakfast with Brant and Kari to take care of me and ME. I was really disappointed that I didn't get to dress up ME in her outfit, so my mom and dad fixed that real quick. We took pictures of ME to show that we didn't totally dodge her 1st Easter. As you can see, her changing table is her happiest place.


4 comments:

LaLa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LaLa said...

Cutest Easter Girl I've seen in a long time!

Kerri said...

Very cute!

DG said...

She is absolutely a Cutie!! She must have her mother's bubbly personality with that winning smile!