Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, April 21, 2008

Fantastic four...

months of happiness with our beautiful baby girl that is. Yes, Mary Elizabeth is actually four-months-old today! I wish that I had a fast forward/slow motion button on life. I need to fast forward so that I can speed through work and get back to her, but then slow down and truly embrace every second that I have with ME (pronounced Emme, for those that have been asking) once I get home. Drew and I are so blessed and are having so much fun with her as she does amazing new things almost everyday.

Some of the things that have been going on in ME's world:
Most importantly, she got Christened yesterday.We had a bunch of family in town for this event. She did so well during the service. When Bro. Fred sprinkled water on her head, she looked a little startled, but she got over that and enjoyed the rest of the ceremony.







Other updates:
I have survived my going back to work. I am very exhausted, but I know that ME is enjoying herself with her grandparents (and vice versa). This has been a big adjustment for all of us, and Drew has been great with taking care of her in the morning. Thank you to everyone that has helped out since I've gone back to work. Here's a recent picture of Drew and ME bonding that I thought was cute (I just wish you could hear her spit her bubbles). I think their morning routine has helped their bonding big time!

Also, I'm excited to say that I heard ME giggle twice this evening. It was the most precious noise ever and gave me a rush of excitement. Drew is taking ME to the Dr. later this week for her 4 month checkup, so I'll have her stats later.

3 comments:

Rachel Olsen said...

She is lovely!

And so is your pink, pasiley blog.

Sweet Blessings to you and yours.

LaLa said...

What a blessing ME is in all our lives! God is truly good!

Ashley and Michael Harry said...

ME looks so sweet in her christening gown. I just love her chubby checks.