Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Blog of Many

I've been kind of behind on posting some things, so I thought I'd put them all into one post.
GARVAN GARDENS TRIP
My girlfriends and I decided that Wye Mtn. wasn't so bad, so we took the kids to Garvan Gardens in Hot Springs a few weeks later. It was absolutely gorgeous! Here are a few pix of ME. This was also the same time she started rolling over and she now wants to put everything in her mouth (notice she's trying to eat the bark while I'm trying to take her picture). Also, it's hard to take pictures of a baby that still can't hold up their head.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARSON!
We went to Carson's birthday a few weeks ago. This is just one of ME's many boy friends. Here's a picture of her with just a few our boys that we'll be hanging out with this summer.

1st TRIP TO NW ARKANSAS
We went to NWA 2 weeks ago for Drew's fraternity centennial celebration and for a Sip 'n See for my friend, Ashley's daughter (Caroline). Unfortunately, I didn't take pix of mine and Drew's event, but I did get plenty of pix from Caroline's Sip 'n See. Caroline is beautiful and made ME look like she needs a tan. Maybe, one day, Mary Elizabeth with catch up with Caroline's hair and tan. Ashley, your daughter is beautiful! Oh, ME wanted to try on the tutu and bow for Caroline, so we took pictures of that as well.



FINALLY, A NEW TOY!
I introduced ME to her exersaucer last week. She is very serious when she's taking in new things. I thought her expression was pictureworthy, as well as her dangling legs.

2 comments:

LaLa said...

What a big girl she's getting to be! We are still having way too much! And I just love her new little red-haired friend!

Molly said...

Thanks so much for coming to Carson's birthday party. I hate that the weather was yucky, but I realized what awesome friends I have. (well of course I already knew)