Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Blog of Firsts

I know that Mary Elizabeth has only been with us for one month, but it feels like she's been here a lot longer. I also know that I'm turning into a cheesy mom with photographing just about everything she does, but I wanted to show a few of her "firsts" with you all.

In one month, here are some of the firsts that we have experienced:
~She's already attended her first Razorback watching party. You can tell by everyone looking at her that she never actually watched the game (she takes after me...I like the social aspect of football better).
~She celebrated New Year's by sleeping in with her daddy.
~Drew gave her the first bottle. I know that isn't a big deal to most, but it was for me and Drew since I'm nursing. We didn't know about the different bottle sizes and we pretty much drowned her with the first bottle. So it was quite an experience!
~She helped her Uncle Brant and Aunt Kari move into their new house. She loved painting!
~We finally got to bathe her! Again, not that uncommon, but it took forever for her umbilical cord to fall off, so we got to try this Friday night.
~Oh, and she's going to get her dose of boys since all of our friends either have boys, or are about to have boys. She's already held hands and received her first kiss on the lips from Will. Drew's still getting over this. :)


1 comment:

LaLa said...

I love all of her first - I just can't believe how many there have already been! What a great "first" grandchild we have!