Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, January 10, 2008

1 week checkup


We went to our 1st doctor's appointment on Dec. 28. Besides Christmas time, this was her first outting and she did great!

Mary Elizabeth has already passed her birth weight! Her doctor, thankfully, told me that I could actually skip some of her feedings (she was eating every hour at night). Drew and I misunderstood the nurses at the hospital. We thought I was supposed to feed her every time she was hungry for the whole 1st week, but her Dr. told us that I should have stopped that by about day 4. So now I am actually getting to sleep! So are Dixie and Drew!

I know that this is so mommish, but I took pix of her 1st visit. Drew's going to have to get used to that. Yes, she is getting her "dome" measured to show to all of Drew's friends that it isn't too big. :)

No comments: