Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm a (foot and hand) model...

I'm a terrible friend in that I have not posted Mary Elizabeth's pictures that my friend Sarah took of her when she was only 3 days old. Since it was only the day after I got out of the hospital, we weren't quite prepared for her professional photo shoot, and her clothes were falling off of her. Although Mary Elizabeth slept or cried through most of the shoot, we had tons of fun! Below are a few of the pictures that Sarah took. I have a bunch more cute ones (ones actually of her face), but I can't figure out how to post the rest of them for some reason. We're supposed to be taking more pix with Sarah this weekend and are looking forward to it! Thanks Sarah!

3 comments:

Laura and Donnie said...

SOOOO SWEET!!! Yuo have to capture all the moments!!

Anna Carol and Jarrod said...

Look at those beautiful nails. Is daddy ready to take her for her first mani?

LaLa said...

She's got her mommy's sweet hands!