Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Welcome to the new yellow

I have FINALLY come to a decision on the nursery's paint color!!! After 4 samplings from Sherwin Williams, going to Home Depot and Paint Depot to pick out a million other possibilities, I actually made a decision and got the room painted on Wednesday. Thanks Terry and Mom!!! Sadly, the guys at Sherwin Williams now know me as "The girl with the yellow fabric swatch", or just shortened to the "Yellow Girl who wants to darken or lighten the color a hair, a dash, or just a smidge." My mom knows what I mean when I use those technical terms but unfortunately those boys didn't. You think they'd learn technicality at paint mixing school. Seriously, though, the guys were really helpful with me and my crazy measurements of yellows. I just need to come up with a name for the yellow that I created and tackle the daring task of painting vertical stripes on the walls. I know I have until December, but I only have about a month until my freedom is taken again by school.

On another note, I wanted to show y'all Dixie's new spot to get away from me and my craziness. At first, she moved to the new guest bedroom and hung out by the window to catch the sun rays since she doesn't dare go outside (she's not spoiled by any means!). But now she has resorted to hiding underneath the guest bed to completely get away from it all. I can't decide if it's stinkin' cute or just plain depressing. You decide!

No comments: