Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Let me out of this nutshell

Getting ready for my baby's first pictures.




It was a crowded room. Pop, we missed you!


We went to the doctor today and got our baby's first pictures. Drew, his mom, and my parents all joined me. It was quite exciting and there were plenty of tears from the females. Everything seemed to be fine. The baby is about 9 ounces and it looks like I'm 18 weeks and 5 days as opposed to the full 19 weeks that I thought I was going in today.

The good thing about the ultrasound was that the lady doing it couldn't even tell what it was because it was breech (which is normal at this stage apparently), so it's meant to be that I'm not supposed to know. :) Here are Little Bit's first profile shots. Just about everyone that has seen them today is calling it a boy. Either way, in the first picture, he-she looks like Austin Powers trying to get out of a nutshell. Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we have already!


"Help! I'm in a nutshell. How did I get in this nutshell?"

~Austin Powers



Little Bit relaxing on its back and legs up in the air. What a life!




Another profile shot.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

I love the pictures of liitle bit. I do think it's a boy~

Anonymous said...

He looks just like me!!! Love,Pop

LaLa said...

Sorry Mike I think he/she looks more like Randy! The bald head is identical to his!

Anonymous said...

Im gonna guess its a girl!