Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, July 28, 2007

"A 'Little Bit' of Yellow and a 'LIttle Bit' more of Yellow"



Yes, the stripes are finished!!!!
Thanks to Anna Carol, I have come up with the names of my yellows in the nursery, in honor of my baby, Little Bit (hence the title of this post). Also, thanks goes out to mom, Kerri, Will, and Dixie for helping me get the nursery painted today. Will supervised and Dixie tail painted a bit. :)



My mom is one of the best trim painters in the world!



Kerri putting Will in his "paint gown" to better supervise us.


Again, after about 4 trips to Sherwin Williams getting the paint mixed a shade darker by a hair each time, I finally came to the right shade darker that I like for the room. It's the right amount for me and I am so happy to have the walls finished. Now I have to finish painting the changing table and rocker, and wait for the crib to get in. The nursery is finally coming together!


Thank you to everyone that has helped me paint my nursery and work on my furniture!!!!! I couldn't get it done without your help.

4 comments:

The Gray Family said...

It looks so cute Erin! Y'all did a great job...perfect for the surprise gender's baby room :) Can't wait to see it all finished!

Kerri said...

Looks great! Don't mind helping at all!

LaLa said...

What perfect lines! The room is looking so good - however, I think this baby is going to kill me before it gets here - I'm having to work way too hard - but am loving every minute of it!

Anonymous said...

Regarding the strips....looks like you consulted a professional!!!!