Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Is it a boy or girl?

Which way is the necklace swinging???

My friends and I were playing around a few weeks ago to see what gender our babies were going to be. There are millions of different gender predictor tests and a lot of mine said boy, whereas my other preggie friend (who is to remain nameless for now) got girl results on most of the tests. I think she's convinced that these tests are accurate. I guess we'll find out in 4 months with me!

3 comments:

Cole Family said...

Just to let you know...I did this with both my children and it worked both times!

Kerri said...

I think it's a boy!

Kari said...

Here's another test. Do you prefer roses or hydrangea? Okay, I totally made this one up, but tell me your answer and I'll tell you why.