Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Stop the madness!!!!

I'm not quite sure how Dixie is handling all of the changes that have been occurring around here in the past 4 months (I'm 16 weeks today and Little Bit is about the size of an avocado, by the way).
Let's see:

  • It all began about 12 weeks ago when I first told her that she was going to be a big sis. She just turned her head and looked at me like "Why is this crazy human talking to me?"


  • Since the summer has started I've been hanging out with Kerri and Will a bunch, and he's been helping get Dixie "child-ready". I just think Dixie isn't quite sure why all of these little people keep coming over here and wanting to feed her dog food from their tiny hands. :) Knock on wood, but she's been doing very well with the kiddos coming in and out of the house and chasing her around. But please keep those prayers coming!!!


  • Then last week, Pop (Drew's dad) came in from NY for Drew's bday. While he was here, I put him to work and got him to move the office furniture out of the house because I have now changed the office into the new Guest Bedroom and am changing the old Guest Bedroom into the nursery. But the problem is, the office furniture consists of probably Dixie's most favorite spot...a very comfy worn in couch. I think Dixie has finally realized something is wrong -- she can't find her comfy throne anymore and the old Guest Bedroom is virtually empty with the exception of a few different TERRIBLE yellow paint samples slapped on the wall (I'll probably talk more about that later). So as I was blog searching tonight (yes, I've become a complete addict with this and it's fun since I can't go to sleep easily anymore), Princess Dixie decided that she is not going to give into all of these changes yet and she made her own little palette with some pillows in the spot of where her couch was. I thought her little prissy attitude was too cute not to share with you all.

This is Dixie's couch...it will be missed! :)

No comments: