Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, July 8, 2011

Never a dull moment...

As you can tell from the title, our lives are constantly filled with excitement. I'm not quite sure why either (yeah right)! The funny thing is that most of the pictures below are of Benjamin. Man, the saying that boys and girls are different is completely true. I guess I'll get to sit down in about 16 years when Benjamin goes off to college (sniff! sniff!).


Benjamin loves to play with anything associated with cars, even the keys. I love this look! It's like "Should I not be dong this? Is this wrong holding Daddy's keys while standing so close to the trash can?"

Benjamin carries his blanket everywhere in the house. And he still has to stop and take his 20-30 second rest no matter where he is. Will he continue this through his teen years? ;)

Never did I think we would have to put a lock on the toilet!

But never say never!

Mary Elizabeth is full of drama and style these days. She has an opinion on how I have to fix her hair most days and what she's going to wear. I'm just glad that I FINALLY got her to sit down for a few minutes for me to try to French Braid her hair. I was pretty proud of myself considering that it was my first time in a long time to do that and Benjamin was only inches away from us giving her "the look" (the one that says "I'm coming closer to you so I can pull your hair").

No comments: