Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, July 29, 2011

Make new friends, but keep the old...

I LOVE getting to meet up with old friends!!! Aubrey and I met up this past weekend at Mimi's Cafe to meet each other's kiddos and introduce them to each other. The kids did great, considering their age. Ha! Aubrey and I first met our Freshman year in college. We lived a few doors down from each other in the Hump Dump, we spend many all nighters together with our friend Sarah working on interior design projects, and graduated in college together. We even have back to back weddings (mine included a great commentary of the wedding decor featured by Aubrey and Sarah, btw) and our sons were born only weeks apart from each other. I hate that life sometimes causes friends to drift apart, but I alway LOVE getting to catch back up with them!!!

No comments: