Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dance Sneak Preview

Today I got to share the process of getting ready for dance pictures with Mary Elizabeth. So much fun!!! I seriously teared up...I promise I'm not one of those crazy stage moms from Toddlers and Tiaras, though!!! The crazy part about getting ME ready for her pictures is that her hair is as straight as a board (I mean like Sarah Wright straight hair :)), so I attempted to use the Chi iron on her hair and add a few curls. As you can see in the first picture, there is evidence of curl, but as you scroll down, not so much. Sarah, now I totally respect you for what you have gone through with your hair all of these years!





Benjamin and McKenzie were waiting patiently to see the debut of ME in her costume. I think their expressions equal "seriously, you had me waiting for this?!?!".

Bemjamin was so over the hype in like 5 seconds.



Meanwhile, I took ME to the studio to join in the craziness of dance pictures. So many memories were brought back to me! I love it!







I love this look! Miss Sheri (my former dance teacher) kept telling her to sit criss-cross-applesauce, but she wasn't doing it. The problem: Miss Sheri kept saying "Erin, criss-cross"! Ha! I love it!

I think she's already got the posing down!

No comments: