Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, May 14, 2011

ME went back in time

LaLa took Mary Elizabeth to the Farmer's Market today and then ended up kidnapping her for the day. They took a detour downtown to the Historic AR Museum. From the looks of all the pics, I'm pretty sure she had a blast!

She's cranking the wheel to make rope.ME got to lasso her rope (one of her favorite things to do, btw) after she made it.

My sweet ME wrapped bandages for the soldiers.

After their trip to the Museum, ME spotted a wading pool that she had to dip her feet in.

Then she told LaLa that she needed a snack. I think a cupcake is a great option for a snack!

Luckily Mother's Day is tomorrow and they brought me some to share with my family.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

An unplanned trip - one of the best days I've had with Mary Elizabeth - we had so much fun!