Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another field trip to the zoo

I love that the kid's daycare takes them on so many field trips (Benjamin has been on 2 and ME has now been on 3 this year!). Benjamin just so happened to be running fever that day, so he conveniently found a way to come along too. Ha! I loved watching ME interact with her new friends that she's made this year at her new school, especially the ones with special needs. She keeps telling me that she wants to be a doctor (and a teacher and a firefighter, too)...whatever she is, I know it's going to be helping out others in someway.

Isn't this priceless? I love their looks of wonder and amazement as they look at the crazy monkeys swinging around. I can't remember in all my trips to the LR Zoo of ever seeing the oranguntan actually doing anything! I think I was even amazed to see it hanging from the ropes! ME and her two best girlfriends (LMB and CA). Yeah! She finally has girls that live in the same town and she plays with them! I love hearing all of the crazy stories that they come up with from school everyday. I think she could be a great "towgirl". Benjamin loved getting to follow his sissy and her friend around all day. But it was tough work keeping up with the bid kids and having a fever. :( ME is so excited that the Penguin Place is finally here! She still loves those things! Benjamin just couldn't get close enough with watching some of the animals. I love these two crazy kids!
This was a little freaky to me...the bear walked right up to the glass as we were looking a him. YIKES!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Great times, great memories!