Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, April 22, 2011

Princesses on Ice

My mom and I, along with Aunt Kari's mom, took Mary Elizabeth, Benjamin, and McKenzie to see Disney's Princesses on Ice. The kids had a blast, but I think may have enjoyed even more than they did...I loved singing all of the classic princess Disney songs and sharing that joy with my kiddos!


Of course, Benjamin couldn't sit still, but he loved the songs.


McKenzie loved "more song" and really took it all in.



ME couldn't even take time to smile for the camera as she watched her favorite princess (Jasmine).


And, of course, we couldn't get out of the show without getting the kids a snowcan all because of the cool cups! ;)







No comments: