Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Benjamin's Field Trip to the Zoo

I had the joy of going on Benjamin's class field trip to the zoo yesterday. The weather was perfect and we had a blast! I was so impressed with how well Benjamin behaved.


Watching the chimpanzees and saying "E, e, e".
While the rest of the class watched the gorillas, Benjamin's attention was caught by the choo choo going by.
Riding the train saying "Choo choo"!


Me and my little stud.


"Momma, I want out of this!"


"Better yet, I think I'll just chill."


3 comments:

LaLa said...

Love this little guy! He reminds so much of his Dandy - has a good time wherever he is!

Picture Books said...

He looks so grown up! He's so big all of a sudden! What a cutie pie.

Picture Books said...

Ben's getting so big! What a cutie!