Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Horses, eggs, and family=Easter 2011

We went to "Camp McDonald" to celebrate Easter with VeVe's sister and all of her group. Luckily Benjamin took a nap on our way up there because the day was filled with fun! I captured this sweet "Kodak moment" just before we walked into church.


Then I guess they decided that they weren't going to cooperate for pictures the rest of the day. Ha!


Who knew that Easter eggs could bring such goodies?

The "kiddie table"...Rhett, ME, Grant, and Alex. Do you think any real food was ever eaten here? Ha! Benjamin got to eat at the big kid's table in his high chair.


Benjamin: "Hey, that's my ball!"



Of course, a trip to Mom Tom's house wouldn't be complete without seeing the horses. Always a fun treat!



This can't be a good idea!


Well, I guess the first way of riding in the golf cart was a better idea than this way. Yikes!


The kids sure did stock up on their share of Easter candy! I love ME's mischevious look in this picture. "Mom, I promise that this is good for me!"

No comments: