Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Church Easter Egg Hunt 2011

Mary Elizabeth, Drew, and I went to our church's Easter Egg Hunt. Benajmin fell asleep at my parents house when I had to stop by there for a moment, so I just let him take his much needed nap. Now that Drew and I finally found a Sunday School class (yeah!!!) that we both enjoy this past year, ME had fun running around with all of her new church friends.I think each year, the whole idea of the egg hunt gets more fun for ME...see an egg, get the candy. Yep, I think that covers the concept pretty well.

As you can see in the next few pictures, she has candy stuffed in her mouth while playing the games and even sitting with the bunny. Kemp (her old classmate) and ME

No comments: