Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday 2011

I finally had the joy of getting to walk my kids down the aisle for Palm Sunday. The first two years, we didn't know that little kids could participate or we weren't there. And last year, ME was sick so I left the kids at home so I could help the rest of the nursery walk. Anyway, it was super cute to get to watch all of the kids (my kids especially) walk down with their palm leaf. What a neat way to introduce one more way to show our love for Jesus!

"What's the big deal about carrying this leaf, Mom? Just let me run around with it!"

ME and one her sweet friends from Sunday School class.





It was very hard to corral Benjamin while waiting our turn to walk down the aisle. He started walking down the aisle a few times before Bro. Fred ever walked in.


What pros! My little angel.

No comments: