Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, October 18, 2010

My little pumpkins visited the Pumpkin Patch (Part 1)

My mom and I took the kiddos to Bobrook Pumpkin Patch on October 1st. It was a beautiful day to enjoy the outdoors! In fact, it was almost too warm. The kids had a great time running down the aisles of the pumpkins, either riding or pushing the wheel barrel, jumping around the corn pit, climbing trees, and going on a hayride. The hayride, although a little too long, was fun. There were scarescrows sporadically spread out along the hayride and dressed as various characters (an old lady with a walker, a Razorback fan, a midget, etc.). I thought it was funny what ME wanted to wear. When I told her where we were going, she went straight to her closet and said that she had to wear her pumpkin clothes. So I pulled out a Halloween outfit but she threw a fit because it was the wrong one. So I held her up so she could show me which outfit she wanted and she grabbed the one that she has on in the pictures below. The funny part about that is that she wanted this one because she remembered wearing it last year to the pumpkin patch, but I had it hanging in the section of her closet of clothes that I was getting rid because she outgrew them.


1 comment:

LaLa said...

great fun - you guys are pumpkin picker outers!