Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, October 18, 2010

Benjamin's 1-year-stats

Photo courtesy of Mitzi Penick Photography

Drew took Benjamin to the doctor for his 1-year check-up Oct. 18. According to Drew and the doc, our little buddy's stats are:

  • Weight: 22.04 lbs. (40%)
  • Height: 30" tall (50%)
  • Head: 18.5" (70%)

So basically he's little, mighty, and brainy! But he's 100% full of sweetness! :)

Things he's into:
  • tackling Dixie to give her hugs
  • chasing after ME and doing whatever she does
  • waving bye-bye
  • eating everything in sight (I think he would never stop eating if you let him)
  • says breakfast in a very gruff voice
  • says Mary Elizabeth by saying "mf"
  • says "MoMo" (my parents dog) and "Dde" for Dixie
  • takes a nap on a mat now at daycare and takes only one nap (yep, they wasted no time after his birthday to get rid of his crib! sniff! sniff!)
  • cries every morning that I have to leave for work (I still would graciously accept $1 million, or more, so I can stay home just these next few years and not have to leave my precious babies)
  • flirts with anyone that makes eye contact with him
  • melts my heart everyday ;)

1 comment:

Picture Books said...

love the pic of ME carrying that huge pumpkin :-) and Ben is getting so big! He's so darn cute I can't stand it. You'll blink and he will be turning two, I promise. Can ME and Caroline both be nearing 3???No way. I don't believe it. Love the pics. Thanks for sharing!