Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dada!

ME trying to show her daddy how to blow the candles.

ME and I had birthday dinner with Scrooge, er, uhh....Drew tonight. I think this is the first time out of the 11 years we've been together that we actually got to spend it alone. It's funny how everyone else is more excited for Drew's bday than he is. Let me tell you that I'm really looking forward to him turning the big 3-0 next year. Ha! Anyway, we love you and am happy to tell you Happy 29!


Despite the cake decorating, the cupcake still tasted the same as shown by ME. She woke up right when I started to ice the cupcakes, then the icing got too warm and melted off. I think I should win the messiest cake award. :)

ME got dressed up for her daddy all by herself. She finally figured out how to put her shoes on today by herself. Don't pay attention to them being on the wrong feet, though. A few hours later, she found a pair that was 2 sizes too small that she wanted to wear as well.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Happy BDay Drew - even though we are not suppose to acknowledge it - hope you had a good one!

ME you are getting to be such a big girl - putting your shoes on all by yourself - way to go! LaLa loves you and is so proud!