Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My first BIG snow


Arkansas weather is crazy! We had the doors open on Sun. and were wearing flipflops, and today it snowed. I'm so proud of Mary Elizabeth for sitting up in her Bumbo while I captured a few shots of her in the snow. This wasn't her first snow, but it was her first big snow. It snowed the day after we got out of the hospital, but it lasted for a few seconds, and frankly, I don't think she cared much about anything at that time-except for sleeping. I had to put a picture of Dixie on here, too, because I think that this was her first real snow.

By the way, the snow is already melted and it looks like Spring again!

6 comments:

Anna Carol and Jarrod said...

MOM where is my sled? She is a cute little snow bunny.

Kerri said...

Too cute! Glad she got out there before it all melted!

Sarah said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those cheeks! Kiss them everyday!! They melt away too fast. She's thinking "Brr. Tall Hot Chocolate please."

Laura and Donnie said...

"Ohhhh Mommy, PLEASE take me inside!!!!! It's too cold!" The pic is toooo cute!

LaLa said...

She is the cutest little snow bunny I know! Dixie looks so proud of her 1st snow!

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie! You just have to love Arkansas weather! I can't figure out how to do the background thing...if you get a chance email me and tell me how you do it! kbattreal@spp.org.
Hope ya'll have had a great weekend!