Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Things don't always go as planned-Wye Mtn. Part 1

I don't really know why it's called a mountain, but we have been out there twice now. I took ME last weekend with my mom and Aunt, then I went yesterday with Kerri, Anna Carol, their boys, and Lauren (what a trooper!). During both trips, ME got hungry, wouldn't take a bottle, and needed a diaper change. On top of all of this, it was very windy so we can just say that she wasn't the happiest camper. As ME's VeVe said, at least we created a memory out of these trips. Here are a few of the "memories" that we created from the 1st trip. Although I probably didn't capture the "perfect Kodak moment" to most, I'm really glad that we went and I appreciate everyone that went with me to help me create those memories!
This is the best feeling!


Modeling makes me hungry!
This is my most favorite picture!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

You will find my dear that with kids things never go as planned! But what precious memories we are building!

Anonymous said...

adorable!!! i love the bottom one too! and the one with her shades!! too cute!