Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Disclaimer to the BIG snow

For all of those that are concerned about Mary Elizabeth's body tempurature, she was not harmed (aka cold) during her snow photo shoot. I don't even think it took a full 2 minutes. I literally ran outside...Bumbo and baby in one hand, camera all ready in the other. I actually took a few shots before I even had her posed because I didn't want her to get cold. I hope this gives everyone a peace of mind. I do, however, appreciate your concerns! :)

Hopefully, we'll get a few more shots tomorrow with more snow in the forecast.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Hey, We have all done it! Love the blog. I added ya'll to ours. I didn't know ya'll had one.