Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wye Mtn.-Part 2

I now have come to truly appreciate professional photographers and their patience with working with children. Here are the few pictures that I was able to capture yesterday. Just remember there was a 2-year-old, 3-month-old, and a 2-week old. Like I said in my previous post, things don't always go as planned. But you just have to embrace those moments and make the best of them. I truly had fun with all of the kiddos (even the grow-ups).

Notice Mason crying in the background, while Will and Kerri are trying to calm down ME.

Will "posing" for the camera.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

How true! We have great memories and no pictures! Oh well! I did have fun with you girls.

LaLa said...

Well - they're still cute kids!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the first picture. What a cute outfit! I think you have done a great job and many kudos to you for braving the trip with all those little people!