Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, February 25, 2008

Sleeping in the Rock

I forgot to add that I love going to the pediatrician because I find out that we all get to sleep more in the Dees household at each visit! At our first visit, the Dr. told us to skip a few feedings during the night as opposed to feeding every hour like we did the first week. Last week, she told us to start aiming for no feedings through the night so we can sleep all night. I'm proud to say that Mary Elizabeth slept all night last night and didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

YEAH!!!! I KNOW mommy is happy and I bet Dixie is too (we all know daddy can sleep through anything!)! Keep up the good work litle girl! You're going to need to be able to teach Mr. Carter this new trick!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! That is awesome. She is sich a good baby!!

Laura and Donnie said...

Congrats on the great accomplishment! Keep the good sleep going! You are a wonderful little angel!

LaLa said...

Way to go ME! Glad you are treating your mommy much nicer than your mommy treated me and Grandy!