Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pictures of Mary Elizabeth

I know I've been terrible about posting, but here are just a few of many pictures to come. Hope you enjoy them. I promise she's A LOT cuter in person!!!

Only 30 minutes old, and she's as happy as can be!

The happy family!

This has pretty much been the story of her life so far...sleeping!



Her favorite sleeping position. She's practicing for "Touchdown Arkansas" on New Year's.

8 comments:

The Charton's said...

She is beautiful Erin. I am so proud of you!!!! She has the lovely blond peach fuzz that Alexa has for the first yr of her life. ENjoy this time with her, it slips away so fast!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She's so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She's so adorable!

Kerri said...

Those pics are so cute for her in the red shirt. I can't wait to hold her again.

Cole Family said...

AWWWW! She is so precious!!!! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Erin - What an awesome blessing... and a great surprise that you allowed all of us to partake with you! My prayer for Mary Elizabeth is that she will always have God's protection and be a blessing to everyone in her path. I call you soon!
Amy

Sarah said...

She is perfect, absolutely perfect. I wish the best for you guys! Enjoy every second (even though sometimes it's a bit hard with no sleep)! Lyla sends her love...she can't wait to meet Miss Mary Elizabeth!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.