Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The best Christmas present ever!

Drew and I are very excited to say that Mary Elizabeth Dees is here! She already takes after her daddy in many ways...stubborn being one of them. She arrived on Friday, December 21st at 5:12 am. She weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and is 20 1/2 inches long. I know that everyone has been dieing to see pictures of our sweet Christmas present. As soon as I get them uploaded, I promise I will share with you.

Thank you so much to everyone for your thoughts and concerns. We truly are blessed to have such loving families and friends. I hope you all had a great Christmas holiday as well!

3 comments:

Cole Family said...

Congrats Erin!! I am so happy for you!

The Gray Family said...

Congratulations! I kept checking hoping to see news of your new baby. I'm so excited yall had a precious baby girl! Can't wait to see pics!

Kerri said...

Yea!!! We are so glad she's here and love her to pieces already!