Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, June 8, 2007

The secret is out!

So I guess it's official now that just about all of our family and friends know our big secret (and we have actually heard a heartbeat). Drew and I are going to enter the exciting, yet mysterious, world called "parenthood". We are really excited, but, of course, mixed with nerves and all sorts of other emotions as this is new territory for the both of us.

We can't wait to share our bundle of joy with everyone around Dec. 20th. I know that it's going to kill most of you to not know what we're having. But we both feel that this is just one of the very few surprises in life, so we want to keep it that way. Plus, it's going to be fun to torture those of you that can't wait to find out! ;)

Our next visit is June 25th. Please check back periodically as we will be posting updates about us and the baby. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support!

10 comments:

Molly said...

I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait for the little one to get here!

Molly

Sarah said...

YEAH!! Congrats! You'll be such a great little Momma!! :)

Ashley Pointer said...

You will indeed be a fabulous mom! I can't wait to see what you plan for Baby Dees' nursery (I have some gender-friendly ideas!) How much fun you have in store--enjoy every moment of the pregnancy. It's an amazing experience. Keep the updates coming. Love you, Ashley

Alex said...

yay! yay! yay! I'm gonna have me a new lil cousin! :)

Aaron said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You will be wonderful parents!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I cant wait to meet the little one.

Kerri said...

We are SO SO excited. We can't wait!

CONGRATS TO DREW AND ERIN!

love, the sangallis

Taylor's Parents said...

Congrats! Congrats! Dees Jr. or Jr.ette is on the way! Yea! I can't wait!

Taylor's Parents said...

Congrats! Dees jr. or jr.ette is on the way. Yea! I cannot wait!