Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, June 21, 2007

We're in the 2nd trimester (14 weeks)!

I've finally come to an end of the 1st trimester! I have to say that I had a pretty good 1st trimester, too. I've heard horror stories of other girls' pregnancies, so I feel very fortunate. I guess the worst thing was getting sick after lifting weights last week and this week, but I've felt great other than that. So, darn, I can't really workout too much anymore (that's a sacrifice I'm willing to take!) . :)
Here is my first belly picture. It looks more like a spare tire right now, but I'm hoping that will change within the next few weeks. It's been funny to read about what changes I should be expecting each week and most readings compare the baby's size to a different type of food. Little Bit has been the size of anything from a sesame seed, to a kumquat (not sure how I feel about carrying that in my belly) to a jumbo shrimp, and many types of beans and fruit. This week I'm carrying a lemon. I pray that my child, though, won't really be a lemon. Just kidding!


HAPPY SUMMER!



4 comments:

Sarah said...

You are too precious!! We missed you at Laura's the other night!!!

Molly said...

You're so funny! You look great and I'm glad things are going so well.

Kerri said...

Wow that went fast! Seems like just 2 weeks! Love ya.

Ashley said...

Erin, I am so excited that you are through your first trimester!!! The second is great and Ryan and I can't wait to meet Little Bit!!