Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy 1st Father's Day, Daddy Drew!



Drew got to experience his first Father's Day today as a daddy-to-be. He's been asking me when will he get to start reading to my belly, so I picked out some storybooks for him to start reading including Peter Pan. Then Grandma Verna (we've got to pick out a way cooler name, by the way) just got back from Destin and got Drew, really Little Bit, a souvenir that says "Daddy's my hero". Thanks for the gift! Then our friends, Kerri and her son Will, brought Drew early Christmas presents -- Christmas outfits for either a boy or girl. Oh, and my parents bought him maternity clothes for me. I loved them!




Thank you everyone for making this such a special 1st Father's Day!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Love that pic! Maybe you'll get to use them both! Just kidding!