Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, June 1, 2012

A cool June morning

Well, yesterday was the kids last day of school so today was a work day for me. I was supposed to be excited about that right? However, I have strep once again! I think this is like my 100th time to have it since I've switched school 2 years ago. Luckily, Verna kept the kids for me so I could get some much needed sleep last night and be ready to pack up my classroom today. Did I mention that I'm packing up all of my third grade stuff to move down to Kindergarten?!?! I'm very excited about this change!
 
While I was busy packing up my room with the help of my mom (THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!), the kids got to watch D-Dub power wash VeVe's deck. It's the little things in life that keep kids entertained.
 

Does something look odd in these pics below? It's Summer in August and they're covered up in blankets! It was unusually cool this morning. But they sure do look content. 


No comments: