Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, May 31, 2012

ME's last day of daycare!

I don't know if I should be happy or sad.
Today was ME's last day of daycare. ME isn't quite understanding the fact that she won't be going back or probably won't see her classmates anymore, but she sure is excited about getting to stay home with me this summer as am I! One thing she's for sure about, though, is that Benjamin hasn't had his last day of school yet and he still has to go during the summer. I know that because she's been telling him that all week! Little does she know that I probably won't be sending him everyday or all day.

1st day of school 8.15.11
Last day of school 5.31.12


ME with one of her besties, Reagan, in class

ME with Miss Lynley

ME and Miss Kim
She had Miss Kim wrapped around her finger. I think Miss Kim would have bent over backwards for this little girl!

No comments: