Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Precious Moments

I had to stop by my parents after church to pick up something, and, of course, the kids just had to go in to see them! Within minutes, this is how I found them...snuggled up with their Dandy watching a movie. Do you think that visit was quick? Ha! I finally decided to leave them their because I had to go home.

When I came back to pick them up, this is how I found Benjamin.
I just love the sweet little moments like this, even when I'm in a hurry. Thank God for a camera to freeze those moments for me!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

What can I say - more precious than gold! Love, love, love these fleeting moments!