Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, February 21, 2011

Lanterns @ Wildwood

My parents took ME to Lanterns in the park at Wildwood. I'm still not quite sure what it is, but I think they celebrate a bunch of different culturs from around the world. I must say that after seeing the pictures that I'm jealous that they went without me. I will definitely be putting it on my calendar for next year!
Mmm...s'mores!
I'm sure that she ended up eating every bite of that and probably had chocolate somewhere on her face after it was all gone.
She and Dandy went to Mexico.
She got to hit a pinata.

ME got to put a lantern in the pond and make a wish. She wished for a "tow" (aka cow)...a purple one.
I just love this face!!!
I love how the skirt is bigger than her!

No comments: