Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Reagan!

Mary Elizabeth and I went to one of her classmates birthday parties at Party Central in Bryant. Benjamin and Drew got to spend the afternoon together so that ME and I could enjoy some time together. I had so much fun just watching her interact with her friends...and getting to climb in the bounce houses myself. ;)
I tried to get a picture of ME with a few of her classmates...so much for trying to get a decent group shot!
I think the "boxing rink" was my favorite jumpy. The gloves and helmets were bigger than three of the kids put together!
Even Spiderman...er...uh...Davis struggled with the gloves.
At least they had helmets to stay safe, right?
I love ME and Davis' faces...it's almost as if they were disappointed that they didn't get to blow out the candles.



No comments: