Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy 30th, Stinkyfeet!

My cousin, Leanne, just celebrated her 30th birthday with a few of her closest friends and family. The kids and I made the trip to Texas with my parents for a quick, fun visit. Before we went to my Aunt Donna's house, we stopped by to see Papa and Lil...and Lil's rabbit. ME just loves seeing that rabbit everytime we're in Texas and acts as if it's her first time to see a rabbit each time.

Benjamin wanted to get in that cage sooo bad!

Leanne recruited me to help her paint some signs to hang around the house for the party.
It took no time for ME to warm back up to Tristan and just be silly with him!
She and Ethan had fun as well! I love how she's pushing the motorized cart!

While ME was out playing with their cousins, Benjamin had a better idea of playing around with their sweet, sweet dog.

Leanne and her boyfriend, Aaron, did a performance of AcroYoga for us. Rather than making the party all about her, it was a party to celebrate all of the people in her life through the years.
Benjamin was very hands-on that night! He fed Mama Sue.
He even fed Uncle Greg and gave him a few love pats.
A picture of 3 of the most awesome girls ever (Leslie, me and Leanne)!
We even got to show off some of our talent with the Wii Just Dance...obviously we didn't like the song choice that Leslie picked!
Benjamin and ME tried their hand it, too.
Benjamin just couldn't get enough of Sammy! I wish I could clone this sweet dog!!!
We got to hang out with Papa and Lil a little bit before we headed back to the Rock. I had to get one more train whistle before we left! ;)
Benjamin learned how to say "truck" and correctly identify one on our way back to LR. Pretty much from Hope to Little Rock, he pointed out every.single.truck!

Priceless!

No comments: