Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Busy April weekends

A few weekends ago, my Aunt Vickie came in for Kari's baby shower. ME finally warmed up to Vicki and is finally loving Uncle Bebo. She's actually reaching for him now! It looks like Kari is just about ready for McKenzie to come into this world. I'm just sad I didn't get any pix of the mom-to-be because I was chasing Miss Munchkin around.
Great-aunt Vicki and ME
"Looking up to" her Uncle Bebo while petting Gulley's belly.
Before Aunt Vicki went back to TX, we hung out at my parents. As you can see, ME still was loving Bebo from the previous day. I think it helped that Bailey was right next to him, though.
I thought this was too sweet. If she only knew what I had to put up with while growing up with him!
The following weekend, we were extremely busy! Friday night, we attended Craws for Paws (a fundraiser for the Humane Society). ME was a little overwhelmed by all of the people and dogs. Just like she does with men she doesn't know, she actually shied away from the dogs after she would run up to them. She did, however, keep her eye on the Great Dane. It was fun to see her try to love on the "woof-woofs". Sadly, I was too busy chasing her in the pavilion to take any pictures.

Then, we had a play date with Mason and Anna Carol that Saturday to see Disney on Ice. The kids had a blast (I think the mommies enjoyed getting to sing Disney songs, too)! Since ME loves fish and can spot them a mile away, she flipped out right when we walked in and saw Flounder (or some fish character) skating. Mason and ME were so cute because they were dancing, reaching for the characters, and laughing.

The Cast

How'd they do that?
Mom, I don't have time for pictures...I'm watching the show with Mason!
I can't wait to see my next show!
I'm worried because my mommy is a little too excited about watching some cartoon characters!
The next day we went to the Travs game with my family and we got to sit in Brant's company box. That made it real nice for ME since she's into running around lately. Plus, they had little baseballs for her to throw around and a phone to play with. I have the cutest picture of her talking on it, but I can't upload it for some reason...ugh!

Take me out to the ballgame...

2 comments:

LaLa said...

LaLa's going to make a baseball fan out of you yet!

LaLa said...

I love the way she's looking at Bebo - he's really not that bad!