Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Where's the rain?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it hasn't rained this weekend (I know I'm jinxing myself by talking about it, though)! So ME and I have enjoyed the outdoors. After school yesterday, we played outside with bubbles. She thinks she's a big kid now and wanted to do the bubbles by herself. Do you think she was successful?





I had to take off her clothes after the last picture. You can decide why. :) Just remember that there was a 17-month-old and an open bottle of liquid involved. I took this picture to show off her fantabulous hair that she went to daycare with!

Check out that cheek! With Dixie in the background, this picture reminds me of the Waterbabies sunblock picture. Isn't it cute?!?!




Then we headed to Hillcrest's Dog Days today to watch a few different dog contests (best dressed, best trick, best coat). ME was all about petting all of the different "woof-woofs". But she got confused with all of the black labs that reminded her of our own Mo-doggie at my parent's house.

This is a picture showing her confusion. She's pointing at a black lab across the parking lot that looks like Mo while saying "MoMo".




Leave it to a toddler to manage to find the only wet spot in the whole parking lot to sit in! This girl loves "wah-wer" (water)!



She found this sweet puppy hiding in the shade. She kept "bootie scooting" up to her to love on her.



Can I have this doggie, Daddy?


Notice the red clock on the girls arm on the right side...this dog won 2nd place in the costume contest as a "watchdog". The Mo imposter won dressed as Superman in case you were wondering. Too cute!

I had to share this picture from last weekend, too, for Helen and Ashley. Is this a look ahead to my future??? Yikes!!! Drew and I took ME to the Travelers' baseball game last weekend and sat in the outfield on a picnic blanket. We watched the Visitor's team warm up in the bullpin and got some sun. I wish I took a picture of her poor burned forehead where I missed putting the sunblock on.

Notice ME is staring at the catcher (Uncle Bebo's position) in the bottom left. Yikes! I'm having flashbacks to my "mistreated" childhood spent at the ballfield. :P I can't believe that I could possibly be doing that all over again with my own son! Maybe he'll pick an indoor sport like billiards. Ha! :)

1 comment:

LaLa said...

A girl after my own heart! Way to check out the catcher!