Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've got some news!!!

If you can't guess it by looking at my list of friends' blogs and see who I added, or by the clipart, then I guess I'll just tell you...I'm going to be an aunt, Drew will be an uncle, and ME is going to be a cousin!!! Yep...Brant and Kari are expecting a little one on June 23rd. The funny thing is that when they told us, we didn't quite catch on to what they were telling us b/c they're due date is the same day as Drew's birthday. But now that we've figured it out, which it just took us a few seconds to smarten up, we're so excited! I know we didn't find out what we were having, but I can't wait to find out what they're having. Mine and Drew's instincts are guessing a boy right now.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Thanks for the add to your site. Once I figure out how to put a list of blogs on my side, I'll be sure to link to ME's page!!!