Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, November 21, 2008

Our Heavenly Ham

Check out my cool hair do!

Is this my best side?

Bet you can't catch me.

OK, now I'm ready to pose.

I tried to capture some photos of ME tonight for her 11 month milestone and these were the "best" pictures that I could get of her. Needless to say, you can see why I am now drinking 2 Diet Cokes with CAFFEINE by lunch everyday! Although, I'm tired (which I blame mostly on work) I'm having so much fun with her. She's really starting to develop into a little lady with her personality (drama, stubbornness, playfulness). I know that Drew and I will probably say that we like every stage of her life, but I really am enjoying laughing with her and "talking" to her. We don't go to the doctor for another checkup until 1-yr.-0ld, but here are a few stats about ME:
  • She walked a few steps by herself tonight. After she realized what she was doing, she hasn't done it again.
  • She loves to play "Uh-oh"...Rules of the game: make sure everyone is looking at ME, drop an object, then ME says uh-oh, and then the adults laugh and pick up the object, repeat all the steps until you get tired.
  • She's trying more table foods. Really she sucks the juices out of the foods, then she'll drop the actual food on the floor.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Each new step is so fun - I'm like your mama not sure which stage I like the best - what a fun girl you are!