Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm a little BEE-hind

I know I look sad, but I LOVE my pumpkin that my Grandy carved me! Thanks, G!

OK, I know that I'm getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving and I still haven't posted Halloween pix. Keep in mind that she didn't f eel well on Halloween, but here you go...

We first went to our church carnival. She was a little too young to do anything, so she crawled.

A rare moment...a picture of all 3 of us!
Later that week, we had a pumpkin carving contest with our Supper Club. Check out Cowboy Davis. Then look at Drew's TERRIBLE "sick pumpkin on the right (his lost).
These pix are actually from Halloween day when she didn't feel so well. But isn't she the cutest bee you've ever seen?
Our first trick-or-treaters! My friend Jennifer with her daughter, Paisley, dressed as Bam-Bam Flintstone.
We then went to a Halloween party at The Parrishes house. Don't know why this is turned, but this is ME with our "trashy" neighbor Lauren Huckabee.
Look at all of the kids!!!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Cutest bumble bee I've ever seen!