Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, November 24, 2008

Start spreadin' the news



Can you guess where my mommy and daddy are going today?




If you guessed by ME's shirt, Drew and I are going leaving for NYC in a few hours. On one hand, I'm so excited that I finally get to go up there. Drew's dad lives there and we've tried to plan a trip up there for the 10 years Drew and I have been together. On the other hand, I'm really sad that I will be away from our munchkin for a week! I know here grandparents aren't sad about that part, though. :) Thank you so much, LaLa, Grandy, and VeVe for taking care of ME while we're gone!


Bring on the turkey!

If you look closely, she's rubbing her tongue on her bottom lip feeling her new tooth about to pop out just in time for Turkey Day. She now has (as far as I can see) 5 teeth.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: